Our sweet baby girl was born on Sunday, July 8th at 12:11pm. She was 7 lbs. 7 oz. and 20 inches long. Mother, father, and baby are all doing just fine. . .although we are all very tired! We are so glad to have our sweet daughter with us and a part of our family. We think she is just beautiful and perfect in every way. Here are just a few of the pictures we took of her. We'll post some more soon! We love you all and wish you were here to share this exciting time with us!
8 comments:
SHE IS PERFECT! So perfect. I love her. She is darling!!!! I love that dark hair, and her lips are gorgeous! She really is so cute! Congratulations guys! I am sad that we aren't there to celebrate with you! We love you and miss you. Keep posting pictures!
The baby is so cute! I can't tell who she looks like, but at least it isn't an it....No really congradualtions! Hope all is well and talk to you later!
We are so excited for baby Ella! She is so beautiful! Absolutely love the hair! We are excited to see her in a few weeks and feel lucky that we will get to see her more than anybody else ;)
Thanks for sending the pictures. We loved looking at her, even with her eyes open. Now I just want to hold her as much as possible. Keep the pix coming. I'll bet she'll look different when we get there in 2 weeks! Love, Mom
She is perfect! What a cutie. Can't wait to meet her. Congrats and keep those pictures coming!
Heather! I'm so excited that I found your blog! And your little girl is just so beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!
Hey guys, I think Ella looks exactly like Brad!! She is so cute. I love all of the hair. Anyways, we are excited to see her. We will try to make it over to see you guys as soon as you feel up to it.
She is absolutely beautiful. She is lucky enough to look like both mom and dad. We are so excited for all of you.
Lots of Love,
Ben, Maren and Hannah
Post a Comment