I just wanted to post a few pictures of Heather and Ella. They seem to have a special bond between them, as I'm sure all mothers have with their babies. And Heather is an absolutely wonderful mother. I'm glad I have her around so that I can just follow her lead--she seems to instinctively know what to do in every situation. Ella and I are both very lucky to have her.
Isn't it nice? Whenever I have to watch Emily for even just an hour, it makes me so much more grateful for Becca. I don't know how she does it. After taking care of Emily for just an hour I already want to put her to bed (even if she's slept for most of it and only been up for 5 minutes). I can play with her, but besides that I just don't know what to do with her. Kids are fun, but a lot of work, it's a good thing moms are hard-wired to care for them, cause dads sure aren't. Isn't it great being a dad though? And thank goodness for moms, they sure make us look good.
Thanks, Brad, for sending these pictures of Heather and Ella, because they are very special. My favorite is the one with Ella sleeping on Heather--now that one even a dad can do, right? I'll get Chad to copy them for me so I can show them around. Love you--all three! Grandma Draper
I agree Brad, Heather is a great mom, and I don't need to be there to know that. You are lucky to have her but I also believe that Ella is lucky to have both of you:) Great pics!
Ella is so cute!! I love the pictures. I did not look that good after I had Chance! I actually told Vince not to take any pictures with me in them. She is a doll.
5 comments:
Isn't it nice? Whenever I have to watch Emily for even just an hour, it makes me so much more grateful for Becca. I don't know how she does it. After taking care of Emily for just an hour I already want to put her to bed (even if she's slept for most of it and only been up for 5 minutes). I can play with her, but besides that I just don't know what to do with her. Kids are fun, but a lot of work, it's a good thing moms are hard-wired to care for them, cause dads sure aren't. Isn't it great being a dad though? And thank goodness for moms, they sure make us look good.
Thanks, Brad, for sending these pictures of Heather and Ella, because they are very special. My favorite is the one with Ella sleeping on Heather--now that one even a dad can do, right? I'll get Chad to copy them for me so I can show them around. Love you--all three! Grandma Draper
I agree Brad, Heather is a great mom, and I don't need to be there to know that. You are lucky to have her but I also believe that Ella is lucky to have both of you:) Great pics!
Ella is so cute!! I love the pictures. I did not look that good after I had Chance! I actually told Vince not to take any pictures with me in them. She is a doll.
You both look so great! I don't have any doubts that Heather is a great mom she is one in a million. Love you all!
Post a Comment