The other day we gave Ella her first sponge bath at home. So really, it was more a first for us than it was for her since the nurses gave her one in the hospital. She didn't seem to like having her clothes off and being splashed with water too much. However, she LOVED having her hair shampooed and brushed. Our favorite part was just wrapping her up in her adorable little robe afterwards and oogling over how cute she is. What do you think?
4 comments:
I agree she is pretty adorable!!!! Bathtime gets even more fun when they get older.
I love seeing your pictures! I love that your a mommy. It's fun to hear and see how happy you guys are.
I love seeing your pictures! I love that your a mommy. It's fun to hear and see how happy you guys are.
She does look a bit startled in the one with no robe. But she looks really cute, too, and I can't wait to hold her.
Post a Comment