Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Giggles
Ella has really started laughing a lot lately. It has been so fun to experiment with her and see what we can do to get her to giggle. Hearing her laugh is about my favorite thing in the world right now. . . it fills me with so much joy!! Usually when she is giggling we will grab the camera or camcorder to record it all, but as soon as she sees she's being recorded she stops and stares. Well, yesterday we were able to catch her in the act and she was having so much fun she couldn't stop the laughter even with all of the videotaping going on. It is a little long (Brad and I haven't made the investment into the more expensive DVDs that give us editing capabilities), but how can you stop filming a little girl who keeps on giggling? . We love this video and hope you enjoy it too!
By the way, I'm not sure who the weirdo is on the tape making all the weird noises and jumping up and down, shaking the camcorder to get Ella to laugh. I'm sorry you have to hear the voice on the other end it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I loved the video, so fun....she has a cute laugh!
LOL! I just love a baby's laugh. You can't help but laugh along. Thanks for posting it. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks. I'm sure Emily's going to love having her around. The trick is going to be keeping her away from Ella and explaining that she can't always hold her.
So cute!
I love that the more she laughs the more excited your voice gets as well! Yea for baby laughs...they are the best. Are you coming home for Christmas? We need to get are kids together!
Post a Comment