I thought I'd share the pictures of Ella's transition from happy to sad to mad. The poor girl!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Mom, Stop!
I got out the camera and wanted to take some pictures of Ella this morning as she was being super cute. At first, she showed a lot of interest in the camera and kept staring intently at it. However, before too long she decided this picture taking thing wasn't that fun after all and decided to let me know it! Does it make me a bad mom if once she started fussing it just encouraged me to take even more pictures as I thought too myself, "Cool, I'll get some pictures of some of Ella's different faces." Isn't it funny how we can show our children so much love one minute and then torture them the next?
I thought I'd share the pictures of Ella's transition from happy to sad to mad. The poor girl!



I thought I'd share the pictures of Ella's transition from happy to sad to mad. The poor girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww, cute. She drools just like her dad.
Precious pictures. We will take as many and any kind you have. Ella can complain later but we want to watch her grow now!
Post a Comment