I always wear my seatbelt I keep my eyes on the road (Except when I have to smile for the camera) I even will check my blind spot Doesn't it look like fun?
Let's see - Brad was 18 before he got his license. So I guess Ella is trying to get a jump on him. I know insurance is a killer for teenagers, I wonder what it would be for a 9 month old??? Cute pictures but don't encourage driving, it happens soon enough by itself. See you soon
I think these pictures need a little bit of history: I had Ella with me but needed my hands free to get her car seat hooked back into the car. So I had to set her down. I decided the driver's seat had the best chance of keeping her occupied (and happy) for the 30 seconds it would take me to get it hooked in, so that's where I put her. Little did I know how much she would love it--she was happy as can be, playing there for fifteen minutes. Of course, the ensuing photo shoot added to her attention span.
5 comments:
Ummmmm, if I'm not mistaken, I think Brad's wearing my shirt, as far as I know, he's never been to Brasil.
Let's see - Brad was 18 before he got his license. So I guess Ella is trying to get a jump on him. I know insurance is a killer for teenagers, I wonder what it would be for a 9 month old???
Cute pictures but don't encourage driving, it happens soon enough by itself. See you soon
I think these pictures need a little bit of history: I had Ella with me but needed my hands free to get her car seat hooked back into the car. So I had to set her down. I decided the driver's seat had the best chance of keeping her occupied (and happy) for the 30 seconds it would take me to get it hooked in, so that's where I put her. Little did I know how much she would love it--she was happy as can be, playing there for fifteen minutes. Of course, the ensuing photo shoot added to her attention span.
That is so adorable! Wow...that 16 years went fast. He,he
Post a Comment