Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Visit with the Holbrooks

The past few weeks have been busy, busy, busy. I made a quick trip home with Ella in mid February while Brad stayed busy at school and then came home to some very fun-filled days. Brad's brother and his wife and daughter have come to live with us for the next two months, so our house is full to the brim with the 6 of us! We have been slowly but surely making the adjustments with the extra bodies (especially when it comes to coordinating showers) and trying to balance everyone's schedules with cars as needed. It has been a lot of work so far getting out all of the kinks. Brad parents came out for a weeklong visit along with Brad's other brother and his wife. While they were here we were able to have a lot of fun visiting the aquarium, going swimming at their hotel pool, playing at the park, and so much more. Here are just a few pictures of our visit with them. As always, thanks for coming out. . .we enjoy each and every visit with you!



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Good to know that even though I wasn't there that my ball was and Ella used it! Looks like you had fun, and I'm sad I missed out!

Anonymous said...

Heather I love reading your blog. Your family is so darling. I wanted to let you know I finally started my own blog. Hallelujah! helloneumanns.blogspot.com

Keep in touch!

Courtney said...

Good luck with the extra visitors in your house....you were such a good host when we stayed there, I know it will work out great! Ella is beautiful...I can't believe how much she is growing...