Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break Trip to Philadelphia and more!

Brad is on Spring Break. Wahoo!!! We decided to take a little sight-seeing trip up North to Philadelphia to see the sites in Philly and in some neighboring cities. We were able to go with Brad's brothers and their families. Although it was much colder up there than we are used to we still had a lot of fun and managed to stay relatively warm anyway! I've added a ton of pictures of our fun little getaway.




The view from our hotel room in Philadelphia


Ella enjoying a bath in the big tub!


Trying to get a picture of the historic church with a whole lot of not so pretty faces in the way :)


The whole group in Elfreth's Alley


Sunset in Valley Forge


A quiet moment in Valley Forge


Posing in front of the Liberty Bell. (Ella will have to see it some other time in her life as she was asleep this time around)


Independence Hall


I thought if we walked down the same alley Benjamin Franklin did daily it might make us smarter. It didn't work.


Ella exhausted and snoozing in the car at the end of our long trip

6 comments:

Barb said...

I love Philly! It's so fun! And I love seeing your Kappa sweatshirt in those pics!

Sarah Jackman said...

What a fun trip! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Barb beat me to the comment - yay for your Kappa sweatshirt! I still wear mine all the time too. Sounds like a fun trip!

Snarr Family said...

How fun! Your cute pics remind me of our trip to Philly! Ella is getting so big. She reminds me of Brad. She is so cute. (just like Brad.) I love ya guys.
Chaney

Courtney said...

You guys look like you had a lot of fun....hope you guys are well...

The Hill Family said...

looks like fun!!