Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to the Beach

We went down to the oceanfront to play on the beach this past weekend as we enjoyed more summer-like temperatures. It was Jeff, Becca, and Emily's last weekend staying with us and we thought it would be a fun last hoorah for all of us. Stan and Mel came down to join us as well (although I didn't get any pictures of them--Sorry:))We had loads of fun and I can't wait for the summer to hit and the ocean temps to get warmer so I can take Ella out there all the time while Brad is busy studying.

Ella loved playing in the sand and wading in the water. . .the water is still way too cold to do much more than wade in. There is a fun playground on the beach for kids to play on as well and Ella had a fun time going down the slide with daddy. We can't wait to go again!


Emily and Ella loved playing in the sand with their buckets and shovels


Brad buried Ella in the sand and she didn't seem to mind a bit!

Ella actually started pulling Brad's armpit hairs after this picture--so funny!




Anyone want to come out for a visit and spend some time with us at the beach?? Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge. . .Our doors are always open. . .

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'm surprised that after us invading your home for two months you can still say your door is always open. I hope I can take that to mean we weren't too big of a burden and you enjoyed our stay (at least most of the time anyway).

Nicole said...

Looks like fun! I'll gladly come! I just need someone to pick me up from the airport. Oh yeah, and also buy me a ticket...