Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fun at the Botanical Gardens

On Saturday we took Ella to the Botanical Gardens for her first adventure with the water fountains. We sure had fun! Ella really seemed to enjoy herself. . .this girl loves the water! And she better, because we are eagerly awaiting the warm up of the water temperatures in the ocean so we can start enjoying the fun times at the beach in the next month or so.
The only part of the experience Ella wasn't so fond of was when her dad set her down on one side of the large fountains and called her to crawl over to him on the other side. Well, when she crawled and she got "stuck" in the fountains she wasn't so happy. Brad just thought it was funny and I scolded him that she trusts him, but she won't for long if he keeps that up! Maybe one day she will learn. . .








Looking for someone to save her after Daddy's mean trick


Will anyone rescue this poor child?

Mom rescued her and she waves bye-bye to the Botanical Gardens

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Super cute pictures. I followed your blog link from the Pace's blog and couldn't help but comment. I love the one of Ella directly in the foutains. We got a family pass to the Botanical Gardens as well this year. I figured that was something I would be able to do easily with a new baby that would still be fun for the older kids.

Snarr Family said...

I am so jealous. That looks like a lot of fun. I am getting sad though because we are going to be moving further away from you guys in the next two months. Vince and I always talk about how much fun it was visiting you guys. We absolutely love Norfolk. Ella is beautiful and I love your pictures.
Chaney

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

I love Ella's swimsuit! It looks like she loves the water. I'm jealous that it's warm enough there to swim. It snowed in SL today!

The Larsens said...

Heather and Brad,

I found your link through Miles and Kim's blog. I don't know that we knew you guys had a baby! Mark thinks he may have known, but never told me. Ella is beautiful! It looks like you guys are doing really well, we are so happy for you. We just started a blog, I haven't really gotten the hang of it yet. It is private blog, so I need to figure out how to invite you guys to it.

Mark and Hillary

Sarah Jackman said...

She is growing up sooo fast! Cute pictures!

Courtney said...

She looks so cute in her little swimsuit! I just want to pinch her little legs:)

Dave and Marie said...

Heather, I feel super evil but I was laughing at your picture subtitle, looking for someone to save me from daddy's mean trick. I only was laughing because I can just see how like a little kid I'm sure brad was when playing with Ella. You guys are too fun. We do enjoy you and look forward to an invite next time ;) Let's go tomarrow. i hear it's to be warm