We got a little package in the mail the other day from Ella's grandparents. Ever since, Ella has been obsessed with playing in the box. We took a few videos of her to show how much fun she is having with her new box--best toy she has had in a while! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
(Please excuse the mess in the videos. . .I had to capture the moment and so you get to see my house as it usually looks--a little unkept!)
5 comments:
Of all the millions of boxes I sold in my career, that is the best use I can think for a box. Kids don't need toys - just the box. Don't be surprised if one day I send Ella just a box?
Thanks for sharing that - it brought a smile to my face. Ella - Do MaMa and PaPa miss you already -- Ye Ye Ye Ye YE!!
Ha ha ha ha ha! Your videos are sooo cute! But, I especially love the one where she is walking around with it on her head! I guess I still can't believe you have such a cute little girl! I better get crackin'!
isn't it amazing the most simple and cheap things that kids just love. I agree w/gpa holbrook, kids don't need toys :) Just wait until Christmas
Wow! She can walk! Man, I need to come visit you guys. I don't want to wait til Christmas, cuz then Ella will be HUGE!!! I guess I'll figure out something...
Too cute!! It's amazing how much enjoyment kids get out of boxes! Glad you guys are doing well. By the way, I love your family pictures you had taken, they are adorable!
Post a Comment