What a grown up girl. She looks ready to face the day and I am sure she is in charge. She is growing up so fast. I can't wait for Christmas to see her again. Thanks for the picture. Is there something wrong with the clothes???
LOL. Jason has this same issue. I started buying the kids ONLY blue jean bottoms and plain color shoes and socks, so any shirt goes with them. Boring, I know, but it keeps them from looking like clowns when he is watching them and takes them out in public. Jeff's comment below is typical "dad"...
Brad that is a horrible outfit! I sure hope Heather didn't let Ella out of the house while she was wearing that She's a cutie though, no matter what she's wearing.
10 comments:
What a grown up girl. She looks ready to face the day and I am sure she is in charge. She is growing up so fast. I can't wait for Christmas to see her again. Thanks for the picture. Is there something wrong with the clothes???
That is comical!!! At least she looks warm.
okay, I'm just glad it's not just my husband that does it, and he STILL does it even after 4 kids... I just don't understand!
Ella is so cute!
What's wrong with the way she's dressed. Looks good to me.
LOL. Jason has this same issue. I started buying the kids ONLY blue jean bottoms and plain color shoes and socks, so any shirt goes with them. Boring, I know, but it keeps them from looking like clowns when he is watching them and takes them out in public. Jeff's comment below is typical "dad"...
Husbands/Daddy's, It's a wonder how they dress themselves isn't it?
that's kinda what it looks like when gracie dresses herself:)
Love it!
Brad that is a horrible outfit! I sure hope Heather didn't let Ella out of the house while she was wearing that
She's a cutie though, no matter what she's wearing.
Gotta love it when daddy dresses them, that's for sure! She's a doll!
Post a Comment