We spent last weekend celebrating Brad's 29th Birthday. We were so busy having fun I never got a chance to enter in birthday wishes to him on our blog. Brad was lucky enough to have the day off on his birthday (the 30th) that we were able to have fun all day long. We started off by letting him sleep in and making him coffee cake for breakfast (his favorite ). We then gave him his presents. . .we spoiled him with a Wii. . .and then enjoyed some family time by going swimming--probably more of a present for Ella than anyone else. That evening Brad and I went out on a date and had some friends watch Ella for us. Then on Saturday evening we had friends over for cake and ice cream and games--we especially enjoyed the games on the new Wii. Unfortunately, we were having way too much fun to even take pictures!
Brad is a fabulous husband and father who always makes time for his girls even with a sometimes crazy medical school schedule. Ella and I are so glad we have Brad in our family and tried our best to make his day extra special--I sure hope he enjoyed it! Happy Birthday Brad--we sure love you!!
4 comments:
i forgot to call again. sorry man, i suck. i'll blame it on Will this year. we'll have to have a collective turning 30 party.
You got a Wii! I never thought Heather would break down and buy a Wii. Just wait Heather, Brad will probably play it like crazy for a month and then then newness will wear off. I don't think Stan and I have sat down and played for the at least a month.
Happy Late Birthday to Brad!! Wii's are so fun, wait until you get a WiiFit but I'm not as good as I should be. I'm too focused on my other exercising.
YEAAAAAAAA! (brad, imagine me saying that in a really really low low voice over the phone imitating you and Conrad, heather he'll know what I am talking about)
Anywho, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brad, yes I agree we blame the birth of our child Will on forgetting your birthday....(although i must say that Conrad will use any excuse he can....)
Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment