Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

So, I'll be the first to admit that I had NO creativity for Halloween this year. I just couldn't bring myself to buy any of the super expensive costumes out there. Maybe it's due to all the money we are spending on residency interviews and such, or maybe I just wasn't in the Halloween spirit, who knows.
Anyway, Ella's cousin Emily was going to be a Utah cheerleader for Halloween, so Ella (who idolizes Emily) was eager to do the same. And since we already had a cheerleading outfit for Ella, I was pleased to not spend a dime on Halloween this year.
Wahoo!

In spite of it all, we were able to enjoy trick-or-treating at Ella and Maggie's grandparents houses (a first for us), but we missed hosting our annual Halloween party back home.

Here are a few snapshots of our little trick-or-treaters with their cousins. . .




No comments: