We are moving to. . .
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO! We just found out this afternoon--we will be living there for at least the next 4 years while Brad does his residency in OB/GYN. We now have LOTS of plans to make. Wish us luck. I've never been there before, so if you have any info or tips about New Mexico we would love to hear it!
More details to come. . .
18 comments:
Wahoo!!! sounds like a great place to be. Not that I've ever been to New Mexico. Congrats!
Wow! You guys will love it in NM because you will jump in and make the most of it. Congratulaions!
Congrats - I'm glad you're going to be close to home!
Congratulations! Not so far from home, that's great! And no yucky winters!
Congrats! I flew in to ABQ once. I hear it is a great place and they have hot air balloon parties somewhere nearby...I don't really know. :) But you will have fun.
They have a temple!!
Congratulations! The Shumways, Brad's and my mission president and his wife are the temple presidents there. I'm sure they'd love to catch up with Brad and see his cute family!
Congratulations!
Congrats! Tyler said your family's costumes were very cute at Match Day. :)
Congratulations to you ALL!!! So glad you have your news, I have a good friend from college in Albe....cannot remember the spelling, sad, anyhow, I'll let her know an awesome family is on their way!
woops, that one was from me.
-Jenna Vaughan
That's exciting to be able to plan and know where you'll be!
yeah! New Mexico all of the sudden seems like it would be fun to visit:)
My best friend, and lots our family live in Albuquerque. Let me know if you want any info and I can hook you guys up.
Emily
Just one comment---you said 'at least' the next four years! I just want to go on record that I would prefer if it were 'only' 4 years...just a grandma who wants to be able to see her children and grandchildren whenever possible! Congratulations for matching at a place with a temple. We love all of you lots. Special congrats to Brad who did all the hard work to bring all of you to this point. Pat
Congratulations!!! New Mexico! Do you want to trade? haha I'd much rather have the hot sun than
-30 degree winters. We are sure excited for you guys! By the way, you did a great job with Ella's haircut. She looks darling.
heather, you should know i am the best source of information on that town, since i served there...geez, so i guess if you wanna know about it, you will have to ask me personally!
Wow! Who knew? That will be so awesome. As it turns out, we are moving west too. Colorado Springs, CO. Not at all what I was expecting. Perhaps we'll bump into each other in UT sometime. Congrats to you! What a fun adventure!
Post a Comment