Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Haircut

Ella and I have been having issues lately whenever it is time to comb her hair. She did not like combing out the snarls that often came with her long hair. So I finally decided it was time for her to get a haircut. I was going to take her to one of those Kiddie cut shops, but finally decided I was too cheap and did it myself last night with the bribe of letting her watch Sesame Street while I snipped away.

I think it turned out okay, although this morning I keep thinking one side might be a little longer than the other, or maybe she just tilts her head to one side more! I don't know, what do you think?


5 comments:

The Hill Family said...

Wow I'm impressed. It looks darling. Great job.

Dave and Marie said...

oh goodness it's so cute!!!

kimbob said...

I think you did a great job!

Snarr Family said...

I think it looks really cute. I'm impressed you are brave enough to give it a shot. I know I would butcher Chance's hair if I ever cut it.

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! I like it a lot. Tell her that I love her new hairdo, will you please. Grandma D