Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Quick Update

Whew! We have been busy and haven't had a chance to update our blog. I will hopefully be able to get to it in a few days. Here are some of the things we have been up to in the last 3 weeks or so that we will update you on more soon:

-Playing at the Botanical Gardens
-Swimming and playing at the beach in 90 degree weather--so wonderful!
-Planning for our move to Albuquerque
-Brad going on a 2 week medical mission to Eritrea (in Africa)
-Brad spent a 12 hour layover in Egypt and saw the pyramids
-My birthday
-Waiting for our house to sell---ugh, why is it taking so long?
-Maggie is walking!
-Searching for and finding a home in Albuquerque
-Visiting friends and family in Utah

And on top of all that, our little Maggie will be turning one on Monday!

What fun! I imagine our life is going to be CRAZY for the next two months or so until we are settled into our new life out west!

5 comments:

Xam and Camille said...

Happy Birthday to Maggie. Hope she has more more more birthdays to come. Congratulations ^^ ~xam and camille

kimbob said...

I didn't realize he was in Africa when he was gone. WOW what an experience. Good luck with everything!! Hope you had a great birthday and Happy early Birthday wishes to Maggie!!

Courtney said...

ummm, Heather Happy Birthday! I hope it wasn't while we were with you in Utah, then I would feel really really bad. It was good to see you guys. Can't wait to hear the update from New Mexico.

Elise said...

Hey I found your blog! I can't believe you guys are leaving!:( So excited for you though! Good luck with everything! I'm excited for our last playdate tomorrow!

w and w said...

bfore you move head our way! NC is on the way to NM right? Okay, well I'm so sad we didn't ever get together on the same side of the world but best of luck to you out there!