Saturday, May 1, 2010

Maggie's Birthday Party

We were able to celebrate Maggie's 1st Birthday with our family and friends in Utah. We had a great time and Maggie loved having a bunch of little kids around to play with. Maggie went loved her birthday cake and was not hesitant at all to dive right in (totally opposite of Ella). We kept the party pretty low-key, but I wanted to have a few games to entertain the kiddos. I came up with a "pin the body part on Maggie" game which seemed to be a little over the heads of most of the kids. I also borrowed my brother's kiddie pool and filled it up with balloons, making it like a giant ball pit. The kids loved it--even Maggie got into the action with the big kids and it was a big hit! I would definitely recommend it for 1 and 2 year olds!
Overall we had a great time and are so thankful to our friends and family who came and helped us celebrate Maggie's big day!














1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

Thanks so much for inviting us. We had a blast, and Maggie made for a very beautiful birthday girl. I love all of the pictures especially the one with Han and Ella...so Cute! We miss you guys.