While my parents were in town at the beginning of the month we were able to go up and ride the Sandia Peak Tramway. It is the longest tram in the world (at least that is what they say)so we thought we would go check it out. It was so fun to be a tourist and see the awesome views of our new city!
3 comments:
That looks really fun and really pretty. I'm glad your getting to explore where you live.
Wow its been forever since I checked your blog and you have added so much. The girls look happy and bigger, your new home is BEAUTIFUL!!! We couldnt believe all the work you guys put into it. We meaning josh and me of course I had to show him. He thinks it is amazing and cant wait to do something like that himself. We love the pictures of where you live too! But most of all we miss you guys. It is just not the same here without you. Josh said he misses Brad. AWW so cute. No seriously we miss you so much. I will update my blog soon so you can read all about us. Things are kind of crazy right now. Lots of love, Cam and Josh
Post a Comment