We are thrilled to have:
-Double the square footage we had in VA
-2 Bathrooms--we have never had more than 1!
-Vaulted ceilings. . .so pretty, especially with the awesome architectual features we have
-A master bedroom (once again, never have had one)
-2 walk-in closets, and 1 regular closet, a coat closet, and a laundry room (if you have ever lived in an old home you will understand the excitement!)
-An entry way--silly, I know, but I have always wanted one!
-A healthy, happy family to share our home with.
We know we have been so blessed.
Front view
The view from the driveway--we are nestled against these little mountains--The Petroglyphs National Monument The entry way view
Into the living room
Living Room view from back wall (you can see the girls were watching Dora while I snapped away). The pink stuff at the edge of the floor is just the underlayment from the wood flooring--we haven't gotten the baseboards back on yet.
Dining Room
Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Master Bath
The girls' room
Guest Bathroom
Guest Bedroom (pretty empty right now)
Brad's new massage chair (his graduation present from me and the girls--much needed right now with his LONG days and nights)
The office/4th bedroom someday (clearly not very put together yet--we are in dire need of some bookshelves!)
The playroom--heaven sent!
The backyard (will need a lot of work, probably the plan for tax return time next year). By the way--that's not pretty green grass, it's AstroTurf--too funny!
Anyone want to come and visit?? We have plenty of room and would love some visitors!! Can't wait to see you down here!
7 comments:
Looks like you guys have done an amazing job with your new home! I hope you guys are doing well! We miss you here in Norfolk! Take care!
Wow! You have done such a great job. You have a beautiful home. I love the new floors! Way to go!
It looks so nice! Did you take any before pictures? We would love to come see your new house, but we just decided to burn Stan's "extra" vacation he earned this year to visit Ireland and the UK.
It looks amazing Heather! We would love to come and visit, but neither Mike or I have any vacation time. We kinda used it all up with the wedding... Oh well, we'd love to come see it soon! :)
Wow, Heather! You have done so much in such a short amount of time! I'm glad you are able to enjoy it now, and look forward to the next four years there. We miss you here!
WOW! Your house is beautiful! I love the vaulted ceilings.
You have a great home. I'm glad you have so much space and neat features! It will be a great home while your experiencing residency. You've done a great job.
Post a Comment