Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Preschool

Ella started preschool today. She was so excited and came home singing all of the songs they learned.

She chose her own outfit for the first day of school, complete with a backpack she doesn't need but absolutley loves!


When I asked her if she was excited to go, this is the face I got!




Have I mentioned how excited I am as well? We are doing a Mom's preschool and rotating with 5 other moms. We each take a week and meet on T, TH for 2 hours. I get to teach next week and I cannot wait! I never thought I would be so excited, but I really am. Am I a little weird or what?

2 comments:

Grandma H said...

Oh, how sweet. She looks SO excited! It's hard to believe she's that big. Here's hoping there aren't any "shark" games being played :) Is there a set curriculum like Joy School or do you come up with the activities?

Sarah Jackman said...

She is so cute! They grow up too fast. Hope you're enjoying NM!