Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rocktober

The REAL reason why we went home in October was for "Rocktober", Brad's band reunion (although he would never come out and admit that to our families).

The band members all flew in from various parts of the country to re-live their glory days and lay down some tracks. It was a weekend extravaganza all dedicated purely to the band. All other affairs and events were cancelled.

They were gracious enough to let us listen in for about 1/2 hour one evening. Ella and Maggie thought it was too loud, but after 5 minutes or so got used to it and danced to the music.

If there is ever another band reunion I think the wives will have to insist on a full concert to make up for all the time spent supposedly "practicing".

In all seriousness though, I'm glad Brad got the chance to do this. They had a lot of fun and these guys just don't get to see each other enough.

(I didn't take any pics, so these were stolen from Emily)


Until next time. . .

No comments: