Now we are going to just cross our fingers and hope that they match here for residency so we can hang out with them all of the time next year. Ella and Maggie keep talking about how much they miss them all ready. Thanks for the great visit guys! We hope to see you this way again come June :)
Friday, September 16, 2011
A Visit from the Binghams
Some of our bestest friends from VA came out to stay with us and play with us for a few weeks this past month. We had so much fun with the Binghams! Josh was doing a rotation in Orthopaedic Surgery here at UNM and while he worked I got to hang out and catch up with Cami and the girls got to play with Brody and Brooklyn. We went to the aquarium and the zoo, swam, had movie nights, Ella got to take Brody with her to preschool on special person day, we hit the balloon museum for storytime with farm animals, went to Olde Town and so much more. (I guess I should have taken more pictures, but I always feel like I am terrible at it with a newborn--it's just too hard to carry the camera and the baby I guess!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment