Went to the Mass Ascension with Grandma and Grandpa Holbrook and Uncle Mike and Aunt Niki who came down to join us. It was so fun to attend it with them. We always have to dress in layers as it is very cold before the sun rises. The girls bundled up and enjoyed riding in the stroller before the sun started to warm us up. . .Ella was obsessed with taking pictures herself of all of her favorite balloons, and never wanted us to stop taking her picture either! There are WAY too many pictures here , but when you take 300+ in a 2-hour span, it's hard to even get down to this number. I tried to limit it to just our favorites and this was the best I could do. People say that the Balloon Fiesta is the most photographed event in the world--don't know what the source is on that one, but I definitely believe it!


























2 comments:
I can't believe how many different balloons there were! I will have to show my boys the Darth Vader one:) I love that Ella wanted a picture with that one:)
Great pics Heather...that is an amazing event...would love to come sometime.
On a different note, Hadley is so big now!!!
I love these pictures. I think it's all the colors! What a fantastic backdrop. I'm so impressed with you photography skills!!
Post a Comment