Brad and I had been talking about how we wanted to get the girls something special when we finished residency to tell them thank you for putting up with Daddy's crummy schedule and long hours, and understanding when he couldn't be to all the events they wanted him to attend. These years of residency have definitely been trying for our family and we are more than happy to have them behind us, but we feel like the girls were really good sports through it all and deserved a chance to celebrate along with us. We decided pretty early on that we wanted to make their dreams come true and get them a trampoline, so when a former photography client of mine was moving and offered hers up for free, we felt like we struck gold.
Brad and I stayed up late one night after the girls were asleep and put it together. We couldn't wait to unveil it in the morning and our girls have been thoroughly enjoying jumping on it ever since. They also got to have a sleepover on the tramp with Daddy (he is a better sport than I am) and can't wait to do it again.




2 comments:
So fun! I am happy for your girls, trampolines are so fun (and dangerous) you are brave to have one without a net!
We actually do have a net on it now...just not the morning of the first unveiling!
Post a Comment