Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Myla: 1 year

I must admit, October and November were CRAZY months for me this year as I had more photo sessions than I ever imagined.  Since I was so busy taking pics for others, I neglected to do a proper 1 year photo session for Myla.  I finally found some time in December, but then she didn't want to hold still for me to take her pics--believe it or not!  So, as a result, these are the best shots I have of my adorable one-year-old---I'm going to have to make up for it at 18 months!
 
What can I say about our little Myla!  She has been the best baby and now toddler I think there ever was!  She is happy and full of love, and is so good at just going with the flow with whatever we are doing.  From about 3 months on she has slept completely through the night and really never wakes me up.  I get awaken in the middle of the night by my older girls FAR more often then this little one.  She was my earliest walker of the bunch--she took her first steps the end of August--at about 10 months--and was walking confidently and exclusively in early September.  She says Mama and Dadda, and is all smiles when we answer her.  She has learned to express what she wants by sounding like a seagull--(picture the seagulls on Finding Nemo and their chant of "mine, mine, mine" and you will get what it sounds like--too funny!)  She loves her sisters and will follow them around wherever they go--especially if it is outside!  She has every single one of us wrapped around her little finger.
She really brings so much love and fun to our family.  I only wish we could figure out how to stop her from growing, so she could stay my little baby forever. 
We love you Myla!





No comments: