We spent the Thanksgiving holiday with our good friends, the Stutzneggers, at their home in Fort Collins. They are always so gracious about opening up their home to us and making us feel so welcome--thanks so much for that guys, we hope it's not too much of a burden when the circus comes to town! We can always feel the love in their home when we are there and we enjoy being a part of it all. Our kids play so well together and ours even refer to theirs as cousins. Although it was a bummer that there was some sicknesses going around during our stay, we still enjoyed every minute. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but we enjoyed a delicious thanksgiving meal, went to a great trampoline park, spent some time in Old Fort Collins, relaxed and watched movies, and just enjoyed each others' company.
Thanks again Stutzneggers! Until next time!
These four are so funny---my girls love Weston and Will so much. . .maybe someday in the future we can make a match--I know some parents who would be happy about that! ;)
I told them to show me how they felt about the fact that we were leaving in just a few minutes. . .Ha!
Conrad and Brad








1 comment:
We always love spending time with you guys. Thanks for making the trip here.
Again, I felt bad there was sickness going around....but it still was so much fun. Great memories.
Post a Comment