Well, I have never been too advanced technologically speaking, but in an effort to stay in better communication with family and friends across great distances Brad and I have decided to start our own family blog! (If anything it will hopefully help us keep eager grandparents updated about their new grandbaby. . .due now in the next 3 weeks or so!) I'll try to keep it as interesting as possible, but make I no promises. Read at your own risk!!
4 comments:
I think this officially makes us techno-geeks!
I am excited to see how it works. Maybe expand it so we can al stay in touch. I am willing to learn hw to be more Techno!!
Dave H.
For our part, we don't know about the techno part, but I'm certain that the geeks part fits us to a T!
Anyway, we are happy to be able to follow your lives and activities even closer than before.
Keep up the good work!
You beat us to it. I've been wanting to blog forever, but felt like I needed to finish my wedding book first before spending time blogging :)
Post a Comment