Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ella at 6 weeks





I got a little picture happy last week trying to get a good picture of Ella smiling for you all to see. Unfortunately, I haven't been too successful yet. Ella seems to like smiling at me and daddy, but hasn't grasped the idea of smiling for the camera yet. Anyway, I thought I'd post some of my attempts so you could at least see how much she has grown already!

6 comments:

Gpa Holbrook said...

CUTE - I don't know how she can be so somber when her parents are so positive, happy and have such great smiles. She looks like a thinker. The smiles will come and I look forward seeing those pictures also. Thanks and keep the pictures coming.
Gpa H.

Courtney said...

That second picture is priceless! She is truly so adorable! Getting cuter and cuter! Can't wait to meet her!

Great picture taking Heather, you are a professional!

love ya

Barb said...

So funny! She is the most expressive baby! I wonder what she'll be like as a child- she already has a ton of personality.

Jacci Halliday said...

Heather! I was blog surfing and found you! What a beautiful baby and and family! I am so happy to see all the fun things you are doing. for a good time I am at strasserfam.blogspot.com drop by!
~Steph (Terry) Strasser

The Hill Family said...

Heather- Hey I got a message from one of my friends and linked to some of her friends and found Alan Tophams blog... I know you would like it, it is tophamfam.blogspot.com. Ella is still gorgeous!

Jen said...

Your baby is so cute! I served my mission with Brad and randomly stumbled upon your blog on one of my friend's. I'm glad to hear things are going well!