I cannot believe that our little one is already 3 months old! Time sure does fly by! I thought I'd post some pictures today (taken with our new camera) of Ella on her 3 month birthday. I also thought I'd share some of the "big girl" things she has accomplished lately.
*Ella is sleeping about 7-8 hours most nights
*Ella is now reaching for and playing with toys
-one of her favorites is her seahorse rattle, however, she keeps hitting herself pretty hard in the face with it and that she doesn't like!
*She "sings" along with us when we sing to her
*Ella does what our physical therapist referred to as "the four month roll"--she essentially pulls her knees into her chest and rolls to the side!
*She has also shared a few giggles with us. . .we can't wait for more of those to come!
We love her so much and are excited to see her continue to grow!
6 comments:
Ok those lips are to die for!!!!! Seriously, can you say Angelina Jolie? She is absolutely beautiful!
We can't wait to see her in person, only one more week or so!
Great pictures too!
Her lips are all Brad. I think they are adorable too!
She's getting so big! She's chubbing up and her personality is starting to show through those pictures!
Wow, how cute! She has grown so much--can't hardly wait to see her soon. I hope you gave her the hug and kiss I requested on the phone when I called today. Unca Chad wants you to take a picture of her using the blanket he sent--He told me to say that for him... Lots of love.
Don't you guys just love your new camera? We've really enjoyed ours, it makes taking pictures a lot more fun and it increases the chance of getting a good picture. There are so many awesome options that you can set to take pics. We hope all is well with you guys and can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Post a Comment