Sunday, November 25, 2007

Anyone in need of a good plumber?



Ella will probably hate me a few years down the road for taking this picture but I just couldn't resist!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh I love it!

Ryan said...

That is such a great picture!! It is so fun to hear what you are up to and to see the cute pictures of your little girl.

Snarr Family said...

I love it!!! What a funny picture. It looks like you guys are having a blast. I can't wait to see how big Ella has gotten. See ya soon, Love ya.

Snarr Family said...

I love it!!! What a funny picture. It looks like you guys are having a blast. I can't wait to see how big Ella has gotten. See ya soon, Love ya.

Anonymous said...

My final word on this is that this photo truly proves that Ella is definitely related to her Uncle Chad!!!

Larson Love said...

What a riot!!! You are the best. Love the Ute photo as well.... Train them while they are young....