Friday, February 29, 2008

Look Who's Standing!




In just the last week or two Ella has gotten so good at standing and she really isn't happy in any other position anymore. She just wants to be a big kid now I think and is so proud of this new skill she has attained. She is also able to pull herself to standing now and each time she does she gives us a gleeful shriek to show her excitement. She has begun cruising a little bit as well, but I must confess I hope her progress towards movement slows down a bit as I am really not ready for her to be getting around and into things quite yet. I enjoy the relative calmness that her inability to move too far gives me for the moment. We'll see how long it lasts! She really is growing up so fast.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh the moment she starts moving on her own, you whole life will change:) in a good way of course.....she looks so cute love her cute headband.

Jeff said...

With Emily being here that calmness is over, and by the time we leave, Ella should be doing her best to imitate her (favorite) cousin.

Kelley Flint said...

So I came across your blog through a million other blogs. You have the cutest girl. It's been forever since I've seen you. I love catching up with people. Things look as if they are very well with you.
Kelley (Robins) Flint