Friday, October 31, 2008
Thanks for the visit, Aunt Niki
I let almost a week go by without telling Niki how much we enjoyed having her out here! Brad's little sister (some of you may know here better as Monkey) came out for a long weekend to spend time with Ella. I'm glad she was able to come out and that we could catch up with what's going on in her life and that she and Ella were able to get to know each other a little better. I brought my camera with me nearly everywhere we went, but somehow didn't end up with a single picture of Ella and Niki together. . . I guess we'll have to make up for that one at Christmas! Thanks again Niki for making the trip out here. . .it was fun to see you! Let's do it again sometime, okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Most definitely Heather! I'm sad I had to come back to work. I wish I could've stayed longer. Oh, well. See you in a month!
Post a Comment