Oh yeah, and Brad was extra creative this year with his pumpkin. I have included a picture of the Mr. T pumpkin he created. He was especially proud when other trick-or-treaters took pictures of his creation!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
We had our annual Halloween dinner party at our house this year. The kiddos all dressed up in their costumes and went trick-or-treating after dinner. It was lots of fun. We thought Ella looked adorable in her bee costume. It was her first time trick-or-treating and she brought a lot of candy home for Mommy and Daddy to eat. She didn't seem to be as cut out for the long walk up and down the street as she was often found sitting down in the middle of the sidewalk when she was simply too worn out to do more trick-or-treating. I'm sure next year she will be able to keep up with her "older" friends a little more.
Oh yeah, and Brad was extra creative this year with his pumpkin. I have included a picture of the Mr. T pumpkin he created. He was especially proud when other trick-or-treaters took pictures of his creation!



Oh yeah, and Brad was extra creative this year with his pumpkin. I have included a picture of the Mr. T pumpkin he created. He was especially proud when other trick-or-treaters took pictures of his creation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
She looks so stinkin' cute!!! And I love the pumpkin!
So Cute! Annie was a bee too. I can't wait to see you all this Christmas - I'm sure the girls will have tons of fun together!
Ella looks adorable, what a cute little bee! We thought your pumpkin was hilarious...great job guys!
I love the pumpkin... but of course I would. My ringtone is the A-team after all.
what a cute bee Ella made :) And very creative with the pumpkin Brad. Ok so in replies to your post on mine, Mrs Koji I think I remember hearing something about your mom and her being friends. And then yes Tyler's dad Darren is who grew up by you. When your parents came to one of our baby blessings he came up and asked how we knew them. What a small, small world. Cole is actually good friends with Tyler and his cousin Davy (Neishwander-if that's how you spell it)
i pity the fool who messes with that pumpkin:)
She is sure one cute bee!!!!
Yeah, I would have taken a picture by that pumpkin too...
Oh, she's so cute! And someone beat to me to some various form of an "I pity the fool" comment! :)
Love, love, love the bee costume! She looks so cute. I just want to pinch her little cheeks!
ella is darling!
I don't like bees, but Ella might make me change my mind. She looks so cute! Halloween is so fun, especially when you have little ones. I miss you guys. It looks like you have been up to some fun things. How's Brad? Love ya, Chaney
Post a Comment