Well Brad has been working incredibly hard at the hospital the last little while, so Ella and I have been missing him a lot lately. Somehow though, in the middle of working 80+ hour weeks Brad has managed to take Ella to the park the last two Saturdays in a row! I'm glad he is still able to find the energy to always make sure he has fun when he is with her. I think if I was working his schedule my time with Ella would be spent laying on the couch reading her stories. You can certainly tell which parent will be considered the "fun one" by our kids (and all of their friends as well)!
Swinging on the BIG swing
Riding the rocking ladybug
After splashing and splashing in the puddle at the top of the slide!
Just watching this video makes me sick to my stomach. . .but Daddy has taught Ella to LOVE spinning!!
4 comments:
I'm glad you got the Baby Namey widget! In my opinion, it's much cuter than the floating and bobbing fetus one! :)
Heather I won't complain about not seeing my husband any more. It sounds like Brad has a crazy schedule. Hang in there.
I love the fall time in the east. Your pictures are so cute and it looks like it is gorgeous there. I can't believe Ella is getting so big. I am sad we won't be here to let the kiddos play. I guess we will have to wait for summer or fall. That seems crazy to think Ella will be Two by then and you will have another little one! Life goes by too fast. What happened to the days of P.E., Cruising State Street, Making music videos, crushing on boys, etc. I love you Heather.
Wow! 80+ work weeks. Way to go Brad on spending time with your daughter!
Post a Comment