Monday, November 10, 2008

Things I couldn't live without

From the past 3 months . . .

Eating first thing in the morning
An afternoon nap
Lots of trips to the bathroom
Frequent snacks
Emotional meltdowns
9 o'clock bedtime
Nacho Cheese Doritos
Drinking lots of water

If you haven't figured it out by now, Ella is going to be a BIG SISTER!! We are expecting a new addition to our little family next spring. We are due May 8th, so we are almost 15 weeks along right now. Ella and this new baby will be about 22 months apart. Am I crazy? We are super excited for this new addition. Everything has been going well, the baby is healthy, and we are looking forward to watching our little family grow! We'll find out what we're having before we go home for Christmas and we will of course, keep you updated.

19 comments:

Kim Millard said...

Congrats!!! Two are a handful but so much fun!

heidigoseek said...

Ohhhh FUN!!!!
I am so happy for you:) What great news...I'm sure that baby is gonna be soooo cute. Just like Ella.
BTW...nacho cheese doritos got me through pregnancy with Harley. YUMMMM

Barb said...

Congratulations! Isn't life just dreamy when the first trimester is over?

Little Hensley Fam said...

That's so exciting! And 22 months is perfect in my opinion! I hope all goes well, keep us posted on if you're having a boy or girl!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats...everyone should have a dozen (except us)...

Sarah Jackman said...

Everyone will tell you that two is hard, but I feel like it's not that big of a change. Sometimes Ashton acts up for attention but we've done ok - We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

yeah! That is SO exciting Heather. I love these kinds of announcements. My boys are 22 months apart and it's been really great. I want to call you, will you email me your phone number? Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Maybe life will be chaotic with 2 that are young, but they'll be close and that is so much fun!

Jen said...

Congrats Heather!
But this has got me a little worried, so many in primary are expecting....

Courtney said...

Congrats! We love you guys!

Gardner said...

Yea. I am so excited for you. My mom talked to your Mom and that is how I found out. Congrats. I am so excited. let me know what you are going to have, that is if you find out.

Melanie said...

Ahhh!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Emily Carruth Fuller said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats from Jordan and I. We can't wait to see you in just a few short weeks.

Brent and Melissa Pace said...

Congrats! I know that it has been forever. But I wanted to just let you know how excited we are for you! Can't wait to see you over Christmas and catch up!

Jacci Halliday said...

YAY! that is so exciting and congrats:)

Snarr Family said...

Yeah! Having two is the best. It is a little bit of an adjustment at first but you'll love it. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to find out what you are having. I hope you are feeling alright.

The Larsens said...

That's awesome, we are so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Wright's said...

Congratulations. I loved having my kids close together. I thought it was easier when my kids were 21 months apart than it was when when they were three years apart. I hope you are feeling better.

Whitney said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Being pregnant the second time is a whole new thing for some reason! I think it must be because we're chasing around little toddlers! Good luck!