So are any of you out there parents who always seem to know what gender your child will be before the medical field tells you? Are you always right? And if so, do you really think you are "in tune" and "know" what you are having or are you just a lucky guesser?? Come on, be honest with me on this one. I am really leaning towards everyone else falling into the latter category and just guessing rather than the former. But that is probably just to make myself feel better about my apparent lack of motherly intuition. I mean really, it makes sense that maybe I didn't have that intuition when I was pregnant with Ella because I wasn't yet a mother. But this time around I have no excuses! Apparently I have no understanding or intution regarding my children or my own body for that matter. When I was pregnant with Ella I thought we were having a boy and I was wrong. This time around I am wrong again. I thought we would be having a boy. . .
All kidding and self-defamation aside, we are excited to say we are having a BABY GIRL come early May. We are super excited both emotionally and financially--ha ha (Brad thinks having another girl is going to prevent me from wanting to buy baby clothes. . .hmmm, we'll see). I am especially excited that I know Ella will have a sister and I will never have to worry about her growing up without one like I did (a big concern of mine for all those who know me)! Anyway, we got the good news that the baby is healthy and we are all so happy!! Now to just think of a name. . .which we are open for more suggestions on by the way, as we have not been agreeing in the early stages of discussion. . .
P.S. Brad has been wrong both times too, so at least misery loves company.
14 comments:
Yay, a little girl! What fun!
my intuition is totally pathetic. i never know what kinda baby is coming my way. and, oh, that whole "not- spending-as-much-money-thing" would only work if the stores would quit stocking so many cute things each year:)
Congratulations! Two girls is the way to go! And I was sure that Mia was a boy.
Awesome! Congratulations! Someday, you'll have a boy, and I'll have a girl..... then we can swap kids clothes?
I was like 100% sure Gavin was a girl....uh i was wrong. So don't worry you aren't the only one lacking the intuition thing.
I also had complete strangers look at my pregnant baby and tell me it was a girl. WEIRDOS!
Congrats! That is so exciting! It's fun having a sister!
Yay for girls! Very exciting stuff. Can't wait to see you soon.
I thought Ashton was a girl - to the point that I was having a really hard time believing what I was seeing in his ultra sound! With Colten I didn't even guess I was just praying for another boy - so we wouldn't have to buy anything new, and it's worked out so far!
Congrats you guys...a little girl! Ohhhhh i am jelous a little knowing that I will probably never have a little girl:) Although, I LOVE LOVE little boys! Congrats again!
Congratulations!!! Keep those girls coming... We want Jonah to have plenty of options in a few years. Don't worry, I'll teach him to be a gentleman, just like his dad.
Congrats!! Maybe you'll be like us and get all of once sex. I do hope you get a little boy sometime though! See you soon
Another girl! Hooray! Sisters are the best!
I think it is awesome you are having another little girl. They will fight like cats and dogs but they will also be the best of friends. I hope you guys have fun in Utah. We miss you guys. We especially miss your and Brad's laugh. I hope to see you sooner than later.
Congratulations, thats so exciting! When I was pregnant with Phoebe I would have put money on it being another boy because my pregnancy was going so much the same....what did I know!
Congrats....Boy am I clueless. I guess I don't talk to you enough.
I have been wrong every single time!
Post a Comment