We are starting to get towards the end of interview season and are looking forward to having Brad home with us more rather than traveling all around interviewing for different residency programs. The first week of December he had 2 interviews in Denver. We decided to make a family trip out of it and visit our friends the Stutzneggers who live out that way. We had such a fun time hanging out with them. They were such gracious hosts to our family, and even gave us more of our own space than we have in our own home! We spent most of our time just visiting and letting the kids play together. In fact, we enjoyed it so much we are considering moving into their basement! You're okay with that, right Conrad and Courtney?

Brad and Conrad--I swear if we didn't interrupt them they could stay like this and talk all day and night!

Cute little Maggie

Ella loved playing with Weston, he was so sweet to her.

Maggie with Momma--this girl is right in the middle of some serious attachment issues--if I am in the room, she insists I hold her. . .no one else will do!

Courtney and I

Rub-a-dub-dub 4 kids in a tub. It was fun to give them all a bath at the same time. but I'll be honest, it was also pretty crazy!
Thanks again you guys, we can't wait to see you soon!
2 comments:
Maggie is really cute!!! I can't wait to see her!
we want you to come back, we had a great time with you guys!
Post a Comment