For Brad's 30th Birthday I gave him a getaway to the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg. It is a place we have always wanted to go since we have been out here, and since we are running out of time and it was that extra special 30th birthday I decided to splurge a little. So we went out there the weekend following his birthday. Brad's brother Stan and his family came out to meet us and we had a great weekend playing in the 84 degree indoor water park while we watched it snow outside. We had lots of fun in the wave pool, lazuy river, big water-slides, and of course in all of the kiddie play areas. I'm glad we had the chance to go--it was a fun little trip to take as a family. Thanks Stan and Mel for joining us in the fun!
Waterslides for everyone
Stan and Mel
Rope swing fun
Eating lunch in the hotel room
Cute little Magster
Unfortunately this is the best pic I got of Heidi and Mags together. It's going to be so fun watching these 3-day-apart cousins grow up with each other.
They had a this cute little thing at night where they had a bedtime story for the kids in their pajamas--Ella loved it!
Brad wowed all the little kids with his moves! (Beware of my filming. . .I was holding Maggie and she grabbed the camera during part of it.)
I definitely would have stayed there longer if we could have afforded it---it was loads of fun. . .especially for the middle of winter!
3 comments:
Wow - looks fun. Glad you were able to have a party for the 30 year old. I didn't see Brad in his pajama's listening to the story. Was the birthday boy a party poop??
Moves looked great - especially the grabbing of the bathing suit to keep it on!
I am glad Stan, Mel and Heidi could join. It's been great to have you both in Virginia.
See you at match day.
I love that orange slide, it looks so shiny and slick. Ella, as usual, looks like she loves the water...She's growing up so fast! My favorite picture of Maggie is when she's next to her dad. What a smile. I'm glad you could have some fun. Love, Mom
Looks like such a fun place.
Post a Comment