Thursday, June 10, 2010

Alive and Well



We are now New Mexicans. We are busy setting up our new home and getting to know our new city. We have been here for 2 weeks now, but for every box I get put away and every room I get organized I feel like I am further away from getting settled. It never ends!

I have A LOT to update on this blog, and now that we finally have internet (as of last night)I have a great excuse to avoid all of those household chores I am quickly getting tired of. If you sent me an email in the last 3-4 weeks, I am sorry I have not replied. I will get to it soon!

We love you all! Stay tuned. . .

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm so glad to hear from you! Thanks for the update, I can't wait to see pictures of your new place! Maggie is so cute in her one-year pictures!

We miss you guys!

Courtney said...

can't wait to here about your new place. Hope you and the girls are adjusting...that is a big change.

Jennifer said...

Congrats guys! Emily Finlinson is a close friend of mine and she told me u guys were moving to New Mexico, so I thought it would be fun to get in touch with you and get together sometime. We moved here about 5 years ago, it takes some getting used to, but NM definitely grows on you. Give me a call, we would love to meet your family. Jennifer 205-6034

Jenna said...

WE are so very happy for you guys, best wishes these next five years, you will ALL do great and come through it all with flying colors, just like you did through med school! Enjoy exploring that new place and the new opportunities all around you, it's so great to move on to the "next chapter"! Congratulations!!!