I heard her hollering the other day and couldn't find where she was. I followed the sound, yet still didn't expect to find her once I opened the cupboard door. Shows what I know! (If you can't tell by the picture, that is a very small shelf she is on--and it is somewhat tricky to get her out!)
Monday, August 23, 2010
Maggie--15 months
She is just about 16 months old now--not quite a baby anymore, and she finds a way to remind me of that everyday. I think these snapshots of Maggie tell you a lot about her right now. . .
I heard her hollering the other day and couldn't find where she was. I followed the sound, yet still didn't expect to find her once I opened the cupboard door. Shows what I know! (If you can't tell by the picture, that is a very small shelf she is on--and it is somewhat tricky to get her out!)
Same sort of thing--I'm fixing dinner and she gets herself "stuck" under a blanket and is all bent out of shape about not being able to get out!
If you ever leave a bathroom door open in our house and Maggie goes missing, you can expect that this is where she is. To be honest, I'm glad she has mastered the skill of climbing in the bathroom sink. It used to be I would hear screaming from the other room and come to find her "almost" there--she would climb up enough that she would get her head in the sink and her feet would be sticking straight up in the air. She would be clinging on for dear life until I came to rescue her! (Never did feel like I could leave her to get a picture of that one!)
If you ask her to smile, this is the face you get. Not really a smile, but loveable nonetheless.
She loves being naked and will dart off the second you get her diaper off when changing her. She giggles and giggles and will fight you like crazy when you try to get it back on. I have found distraction is the key! She has also figured out how to get her diaper off at far too young of an age I think. . .
She is definitely a handful right now and full of energy and life. She can be SO much fun and she just loves being mischievous! She adores her big sister and is getting better at playing with her rather than just taking things from her. They are starting to play really well together and I just LOVE that! We can't wait to see what Maggie has in store for us in the next few months. I'm sure when she can tell us what she thinks, she will have A LOT to say!
I heard her hollering the other day and couldn't find where she was. I followed the sound, yet still didn't expect to find her once I opened the cupboard door. Shows what I know! (If you can't tell by the picture, that is a very small shelf she is on--and it is somewhat tricky to get her out!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is the Maggie I know - "FULL OF IT". You are looking forward to her non stop chatter in a few months. She will definitely tell you what she is thinking. Enjoy her now - She will give you a run for you money as a teenager.
I love both Ella and Maggie's differences. Your great parents.
Post a Comment