Tuesday, November 23, 2010
A New Hobby
I have started doing a little photography lately--mostly just practice, but I feel like I am improving a lot. I even have a paying photo shoot this weekend! I'm excited, but a little nervous--hoping I do a good job. I have recently done some photo shoots for some friends here as well as some family members back in Utah. I am really enjoying the creative outlook and hope I can start doing this on a regular basis. I have had so much fun, I especially love taking pictures of little kids at play and capturing those priceless, natural smiles! If you want to check out some of the pics I have been taking, check out my photo blog here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
way to go heather! the pictures are great, fun hobby. Thanks for visiting when you were in Utah. It was great to see you and your girls!
Awesome Heather! Your photos look great. I wish we could have seen you when you were in Utah.
I love them!!!! You are amazing! I think you have got some great skills there and I wish I knew that when you lived out here! :) That's so awesome to have such a great talent to use and progress with!
Glad you got to practice your new hobby on us!
Your photos are great!! Love them! You've got some great creative poses. And your editing is fabulous. Well done!
Post a Comment