We spent a lot of time playing at our house and visiting with the adults while the kids were in bed. We went up to the Balloon Museum one day and attended a little Children's Fair they had there and also toured the museum. We went to Old Town in the evening, enjoyed some New Mexican food, and let the kids run around the plaza. We also headed over to the Children's Museum one day. Brad had the weekend off and was able to take a comp day on Monday, so we were lucky enough to have him around for all of the festivities.
Ella and Maggie are already missing Weston and Will and asking when they can come and visit us again. Please come back guys, we enjoyed your stay so much, you are welcome ANYTIME! And as soon as we can get some more time off for Brad, we will have to come up your way! Thanks again for the visit!
(By the way--I felt terrible when I looked through my pictures and saw that I had no pictures with the adults! Oh well. Just take a look at those 2 cute boys and you can imagine how good looking their parents are!)
BALLOON MUSEUM/CHILDREN'S FAIR






OLD TOWN





1 comment:
How fun for you guys! I wish we could come visit too. Today we drove past your house, and we missed you. It's still a cute house (any luck selling yet?), but it's like there's something missing cause you're not there. :( We love you guys and miss you!
Post a Comment