Oh, how we love our Daddy! We weren't able to spoil him too much this year as he was on call this weekend, but at least he got to sleep the day away to make up for sleep lost the night before. We missed having him at church with us, but were glad he was able to wake up in time for his special dinner. He requested NY steaks for dinner this year and wanted to cook them himself on the grill (I didn't complain too much about that). The girls, who normally won't eat much meat, loved Daddy's steaks too! We made homemade eclairs for dessert and then showered him with presents. I gave him an appointment for a massage, Ella gave him some new flip-flops and tools for his grill, and Maggie got him a new hat. The girls wrote down all of the reasons they love Daddy on paper hearts and hid them around the house for him to find. We also decided that we needed to show him how special he is to us by taking him out on a special date next week. We are taking him to an outdoor Blues concert(he loves Blues music)at the zoo on Friday. Ella can't wait and has already been starting to pick out clothes and tell me how she wants her hair done for our special date with Daddy. I'm sure it will be a grand old time!
Brad is really the best Dad I could even imagine. Even after a very long day at work he comes home with plenty of energy for the girls and makes sure we are all having fun!
We LOVE you so much Daddy and hope you know how much you mean to your soon-to-be
4 girls who wait by the door for you to come home each day! Happy Father's Day!


The tie Ella made for Daddy in Primary


Nummy, nummy, nummy! (as Maggie would say)
1 comment:
ok, those eclairs look so good. How do you make them? I'd love a recipe/tutorial. p.s. it was Lindsey house I mentioned in my last post. Such nice neighbors!
Post a Comment