She really is beautiful!!! I laughed a little when Stan told me that you were going to name her Hadley since we joked about it with the last pregnancy. But honestly, I really think it is a very cute name!! A great combo of Brad and Heather. Gotta love the double H's.
14 comments:
Congratulations Holbrook Family! She is beautiful! She is a lucky girl to have such great parents and sisters! Glad to hear you are doing well!
She's beautiful! I'm glad she's here, and your pregnancy is over:)Congratulations!
So cute!!! Congratulations!!!!! That is one cute little fam!
Congrats! She's beautiful and those big sisters look great too!
I love that name! Beautiful Hadley Jane! Congrats!
Congratulations! You sure make cute girls... Wish I was there to help. Give me a call when things settle down. Lots of Love!!
hooray! She is cute, and I love that name. congrats Heather and Brad!
I don't think I've ever seen the delivering doctor in the birth announcement before.
Congrats!
She really is beautiful!!! I laughed a little when Stan told me that you were going to name her Hadley since we joked about it with the last pregnancy. But honestly, I really think it is a very cute name!! A great combo of Brad and Heather. Gotta love the double H's.
Congratulations! What a cute addition to your family!
She is darling and the family is perfect! So fun with 3 beautiful girls!
What a sweetie! I love her name! And she looks like she belongs in your family! Congratulations!
Congratulations!
She is beautiful.
Three girls.....wow!
Courtney
Congrats! Love the name - that's what we're going to name a girl when we have one... So fun!
Post a Comment