Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meeting Baby Hadley

I'm so glad we were taking pictures in those first few moments when the girls were able to meet their new baby sister.  The expressions of joy and excitement on these faces are priceless to me. . .
(I don't even care that I hadn't yet showered or gotten more than 2 hours of sleep after the delivery!)
















Do you think we were all excited for this new little baby to join our family?

6 comments:

Arline said...

Oh how sweet. So glad you shared those precious moments!

Melanie said...

I love Ella's expression in the picture with Ella, Hadley, and your mom!

Barb said...

So, so cute.

Teri said...

Those are some really sweet pictures:)

The Larsens said...

I love all your sweet pictures. Congratulations you guys, Hadley is adorable! I swear number 3 is the easiest...for the most part. enjoy!

Jessica Draper said...

She's adorable!! We are so excited she is hear and it sounds like you had a "perfect" delivery experience. I'm so glad. We can't wait to meet her. Your pictures are wonderful. Love you guys!!