4 weeks already--where does the time go?
She is gaining weight and rounding out well. Already out of the newborn diapers and into size 1.
Only wakes up twice during the night and goes right back to sleep--
this has been the pattern since her 2nd day home and I am thankful!
Only wakes up twice during the night and goes right back to sleep--
this has been the pattern since her 2nd day home and I am thankful!
I can tell this one is going to grow up too fast (but I guess they all do!)



2 comments:
We are glad that 1 month has past because now we are 1 month closer to holding her. BUT don't let her grow up to fast, we want to be involved in that.
Thanks for the pictures. She is beautiful.
she is gorgeous, I can't believe a month has passed either! hope all is going well for you with three, it sounds like it is.
Post a Comment