Thursday, August 4, 2011

One Week





Hadley is one week old already.  Our first week as a family of 5 was wonderful.  My recovery was so easy (far better than it was for the other 2), and having Brad around has made everything so pleasant.  He has been able to take the older girls out on some fun outings and I have been blessed with time to just enjoy and snuggle this new little one. 
 Hadley has been a pretty good and mellow baby so far, although she is still really sleepy.  We'll see if her easy going personality continues once she wakes up to the world a little more in the next few weeks.  I sure hope it does! We are so glad to have her here with us. 
 I'm sure things will get a little harder once Brad has to return to work, but right now we are all just thrilled with the time we have to spend with one another.

3 comments:

Dave and Marie said...

Heather!!!! She is perfect!!! I'm so happy for you!!! It sounds so wonderful. This is good because I always hear how horrible the third is and it sounds like it's just great to have a third!!! oh congrats!!!!

Catherine said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful, and a perfect addition to your family! I am so happy for you all! I'm glad you are feeling well, enjoying having Brad home, and soaking in the wonder of a newborn baby!

Courtney said...

She is beautiful! I am glad to hear that things went well with the delivery...a good experience makes SUCH a difference!

Hopefully we will get to meet her soon:)