We blessed Hadley at church this past Sunday. It was a wonderful day for our little family and we were all filled with such joy about how much our family has been blessed with these 3 wonderful and healthy girls. Brad and I are so blessed!
Hadley wore the same dress for her blessing that her big sisters Ella and Maggie wore.
I wonder if it will get worn another time down the road . . .
Hadley wore the same dress for her blessing that her big sisters Ella and Maggie wore.
I wonder if it will get worn another time down the road . . .
We were lucky enough to have my family join us for the weekend. We had lots of fun catching up with all of them and are so thankful they were all able to make the journey down here and join us. We missed having Brad's family with us (especially his parents who are on a mission in Russia), but there will certainly be another time to make up for that.


5 comments:
First blessing we have missed. We hope you give us future opportunities. I am glad the Draper's could all attend. Big group. The family grows. Thank you for sharing the experience.
Looks like it was a wonderful day. I'm glad you could have so much support! The Draper family sure has grown.
Oh...you blessed the baby! If you would have let us know, maybe we would have made it. Well, actually now that I think about it we probably couldn't have since our baby is due within the month. I love that little blessing dress! I always have ever since I first saw it on Ella. So cute!! I love your little blue-eyed girls.
I love seeing your beautiful family of 5!!!!
How fun! Had I not got your announcement I wouldn't have known you had her. Congrats!! I've been such a slacker with blogging and reading blogs. Glad your family was able to come out. Good family time! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment