She is a sweetheart. The other day I took a minute to sing her some songs and give her some one-on-one attention and she just ate it up. She was giggling and smiling like crazy. I couldn't believe it. It made me realize that I don't give her enough attention face to face. She is always with me--either on my hip, in my arms, or right behind me in the bouncy seat while I am fixing dinner. However, I don't think I take enough time just to talk with her. I am now pledging to be better and really enjoy this one more. And with a face and a smile like this, how can I help but snuggle and play with her all of the time! If only I could get someone else to do the cleaning, cooking, and laundry for me. . .
Sunday, October 30, 2011
3 Months Already
This one is growing up too fast. We all love our Hadley Bear so much! I got the Bumbo down from the attic the other day to see how she would do. She loves her new sitting skills. I remember with the other two when they first sat in the bumbo they would be okay for 2 minutes or so and then the heads would droop down to the side. Hadley held hers up like a champ for a good half-hour while the girls played and read books all around her. I think she enjoyed it. She has also figured out how to get her hands to her face now and is sucking on them or a binkie any chance she gets.
She is a sweetheart. The other day I took a minute to sing her some songs and give her some one-on-one attention and she just ate it up. She was giggling and smiling like crazy. I couldn't believe it. It made me realize that I don't give her enough attention face to face. She is always with me--either on my hip, in my arms, or right behind me in the bouncy seat while I am fixing dinner. However, I don't think I take enough time just to talk with her. I am now pledging to be better and really enjoy this one more. And with a face and a smile like this, how can I help but snuggle and play with her all of the time! If only I could get someone else to do the cleaning, cooking, and laundry for me. . .
She is a sweetheart. The other day I took a minute to sing her some songs and give her some one-on-one attention and she just ate it up. She was giggling and smiling like crazy. I couldn't believe it. It made me realize that I don't give her enough attention face to face. She is always with me--either on my hip, in my arms, or right behind me in the bouncy seat while I am fixing dinner. However, I don't think I take enough time just to talk with her. I am now pledging to be better and really enjoy this one more. And with a face and a smile like this, how can I help but snuggle and play with her all of the time! If only I could get someone else to do the cleaning, cooking, and laundry for me. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment